Full history available in our booklet available from any of the delegates.
1978 was the starting year for the revival of our association.
The founding teams being;
Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Isle of Thorns, Newick, Nutley and West Hoathly
By 1982 the number of clubs had increased to 14 and now has reached a total of 24 with 1700 players, excellent playing facilities and offering competition to the highest level.